How to Support Small Business (Without Actually Spending)
Small businesses no doubt need financial support to survive, but here's a few ways you can support your favorite and local small businesses in other ways:
· Tell your friends, family and co-workers about it. If you had a good experience or something stayed with you that made you feel good, share the personal touch or details of that.
· If you're close by, pop by to see what's new, even if you're not intending to shop.
· Connect with the owners and staff. Community support is key and goes many ways.
· Share their photos, events, information, offerings, posts, etc. on your social media pages
· Attend their events, especially those that are community focused or free to attend
· Join their newsletter list
· Leave a positive review on Google, social media platforms and their website
Leave a comment